Surround Sound on Android TV Box
So recently i've buying S905X Android TV Box and Installing Kodi but i dont know why i cant hear surround (LFE,Center,SR,SL),only L and R are working

i've changing the Audio Channel to 5.1 and using External USB 5.1 CH (CM6206) splitter from ebay,its a real 5.1CH external splitter,not a virtual one,and im testing with my Surface and works fine.

is there any configuration that i missed?

btw im installing the setup for my bedroom,im using Samsung TV N5003 43",did the Android TV Box support surround Passtrough from The HDMI to the TV or i can use the USB Adapter,im using Denon AVR on my family room with my LG TV,but im using Custom build 5.1CH amp on my room.

what thing do i need?

thanks for answering Smile
(2020-04-07, 17:56)YehezkielLee Wrote: So recently i've buying S905X Android TV Box and Installing Kodi but i dont know why i cant hear surround (LFE,Center,SR,SL),only L and R are working

i've changing the Audio Channel to 5.1 and using External USB 5.1 CH (CM6206) splitter from ebay,its a real 5.1CH external splitter,not a virtual one,and im testing with my Surface and works fine.

is there any configuration that i missed?

btw im installing the setup for my bedroom,im using Samsung TV N5003 43",did the Android TV Box support surround Passtrough from The HDMI to the TV or i can use the USB Adapter,im using Denon AVR on my family room with my LG TV,but im using Custom build 5.1CH amp on my room.

what thing do i need?

thanks for answering Smile

Update,there is SPDIF Output on the Android Box,is the SPDIF Support 5.1 CH Audio?
SPDIF supports 2.0 PCM channels, but also formats that are compressed and sent via 2.0 PCM Channels, e.g. DTS, AC3 - but your box needs to have proper firmware to support that from Android level.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surround Sound on Android TV Box0