browsing for new share gives invalid argument for one shared folder but not another?
I had my shared folders on my Windows 10 pc working fine but did a fresh windows 10 install and now two of my shared folders are working fine but one of them is not when accessing from Kodi on Shield TV. The folder structures are the same as before as they were on a second hard drive, not the windows system drive. I shared them all the same way but for some reason two of my shared folders, ie D:\Media\TV (TV) and F:\Media\Movies (Movies2) are working fine whereas D:\Media\Movies (Movies) is not. To be clear, the names in the parentheses are how they are identified/the shared names and are not part of the folder name. When I try to access Movies I get the invalid argument error. I've tried renaming the folder and resharing but it's still giving that error. I don't understand why two of the folders are working but this one is not. All the shared settings are identical.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
browsing for new share gives invalid argument for one shared folder but not another?0