Signing off
(gamester17 @ may 14 2004,15:14 Wrote:
(djlink @ may 14 2004,15:11 Wrote:i wish there was something we could do for you!  if someone knows of a good going away gift that butcher would like i'll chip in!
http://www.cafeshops.com/xbmc? Image

with pleasure!

can i leave a credit for butcher at the shop so he can pick out what-ever he wants?  i looked but didn't see anything.

or you can just pm me with a shipping address, which product, size if a shit if a shirt, and i'll order it right now.

djlink
hate to see you leave Sad , but good luck irl and thanks for all your time & effort put in xbmc :d
sad to see you go butcher, you will be missed. best of luck with the future and thank you for everything you have done.
thank you butcher!!!
good luck!
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
a sad day indeed.

thanks very much for all the great work you've put into xbmc, you really have made an amazing contribution.

good luck for the future. maybe you'll still drop by now and then if you've got time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Signing off0