• 5(current)
Fanart & Backdrops websites?
been lurkin here for a while, love my xbmc! just got into the whole fanart thing and was wonderin if someone could whip a few for me that i cant find.

All 3 Bourne Movies
Harry Potter: Sorcerers Stone
Mama's Boy
The 3 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movies from the 90's
Waist Deep

Thanks a million guys, this is an awesome community!!
any plans on dropping your music and picture backdrops on that site... thanks so much for the other links... sure they'll be helpful to the masses!

travisbell Wrote:Hey guys,

I threw this up tonight. This is a no frills "I want as many high def backgrounds as possible in one place" so grab em' while they're hot.

http://backdrops.consumeroo.com/

I'll be separating them up (the more compatible XBMC .bmp's and the remaining .jpg's) so us XBMC can save the huge download. For now however, have fun.
Only One Haze Wrote:been lurkin here for a while, love my xbmc! just got into the whole fanart thing and was wonderin if someone could whip a few for me that i cant find.

All 3 Bourne Movies
Mama's Boy
Waist Deep

sorry, just realized that i posted this in the wrong thread... reposting in the other on that has requests in it
Only One Haze Wrote:been lurkin here for a while, love my xbmc! just got into the whole fanart thing and was wonderin if someone could whip a few for me that i cant find.

All 3 Bourne Movies
Mama's Boy
Waist Deep

http://moviebackdrops.com/

I have uploaded 4 for Waist Deep (tt0456020)
There are 5 for Bourne Ultimatum (tt0440963)
4 for Bourne Supremacy (tt0372183)
3 for Bourne Identity (tt0258463)
thanks man, did i miss those before or are they recent additions?
Waist Deep and Bourne Identity are recent additions (Identity quality is so so)
cool, thanks again, Ill give them a look-see when i get home
xb2iris Wrote:any plans on dropping your music and picture backdrops on that site... thanks so much for the other links... sure they'll be helpful to the masses!

Yup, I'll be spending some more time this weekend getting everything streamlined and that includes adding music.
Having spent quite a bit of time adding loads of new backdrops I think it would help a lot if there was a 'Home' button or even better an IMDB ID search box at the top of every page - it'd save having to hit 'back' a few times after each upload.
Click "please try again" on top of the page, it redirects to the home.
I think that there is a problem with MovieBackdrops.com, uploaded a file for tt0344854 and it seems to be 0kb. Disk full ?
I'll take a quick look at the file in a minute... Disk Full is far from ever being a problem on my servers... there's a few hundred GB of free space left.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Not sure what caused the problem, but I removed the 2 dead images and corrected the movie file so you can try to upload them again.

Make sure that the files are named correctly, in the correct format, etc...

Sorry for the trouble, everything should be back to normal now.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
It's working fine again, thx!

Also, I can not remember which movies right now, but sometimes the thumbnail is not generated (blank/white space instead of thumb, but the big file works)
defee Wrote:It's working fine again, thx!

Also, I can not remember which movies right now, but sometimes the thumbnail is not generated (blank/white space instead of thumb, but the big file works)

That sometimes happens if the uploaded file isn't a jpg or if the server hiccups. I should put in better error handling for that.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart & Backdrops websites?0