• 9(current)
xbmc01's "Aeon Lite" - optimised for Xbox
xbmc.01 Wrote:http://xbmc.pigsoap.com/ - most recent version can be found here... 7.26MB Big Grin ... I am working on another release and will post it here soon ... enjoy

Thanks - grabbed it. Looking forward to future releases!
Quote:2) TV series episode thumbs in showcase view doesn't seem to work for me. I can see episode thumbs in the listview correctly, but in the showcase view the thumb of the current selected episode is not displayed. However, the episodes left and right from the current display their thumbs. Is that a bug? Does anybody else discover that?

I have the same problem and I've read through the thread and unless I overlooked it I cant seem to solve my problem of selected episode being blank??
With which program can i decompile the xpr? I have a Problem with normal Aeon look here: click me

I want to remove those background or know the filename to resize it in the xml

Thanks
Installed and working fine!
Hi All,

I'm getting the vertical black lines issue on my Mac and my AppleTV and have traced the problems down to the showcasexxxxxxx.png files in the texture.xpr file. I've tried using XBMC skin editor on Windows to change or remove these files but everything I find is protected. Can somebody please either repost xbmc.01's folder of the files, or even better - a version that doesn't do the corruption bit?

Many thanks all,

Pete

Pete_London Wrote:Hi All,

I'm getting the vertical black lines issue on my Mac and my AppleTV and have traced the problems down to the showcasexxxxxxx.png files in the texture.xpr file. I've tried using XBMC skin editor on Windows to change or remove these files but everything I find is protected. Can somebody please either repost xbmc.01's folder of the files, or even better - a version that doesn't do the corruption bit?

Many thanks all,

Pete

Try my revision6 of Auriga its a full skin but you will need the fonts from your existing version as i don't include them in my builds all the textures are Uncompresed and has all the latest bug fixes and mods http://www.4shared.com/file/105673710/fb...sion6.html
Sorry for hijackingSad
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
*bump*

Does anybody have an extracted version of this XPR file?

Pete
Yes i do in fact i have several sets all sized differently
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
can someone post a new link of the most recent verison, the web page doesnt seem to have it anymore. thanks
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc01's "Aeon Lite" - optimised for Xbox0