having trouble with kodi and message saying "cant connect to repository"
(FIRESTICK)

Firstly, I apologize if this question has been asked before. I have a remedial understanding of kodi and I spent almost four hours last night trying to download addons and on the majority of them I got the "cannot connect to repository" or other error messages.

I watched a few different videos on this and I followed the steps to a T, but still the same message. I am using the latest version of kodi.

please help. thanks
(2020-05-07, 20:41)jmaessoan Wrote: (FIRESTICK)

There have been some issues with one or two Kodi mirrors, but nothing major at this time, AFAIK.
Perhaps you can get us a debug log (wiki) (enable debugging first and restart Kodi), and maybe we can see the offending download location.
http://paste.kodi.tv/ebovoziyag

I appreciate any help I can get
@jmaessoan - unfortunately with that many banned addons (wiki) on your system, you can't get any help here.

Please go and actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here, especially the piracy policy (wiki) part. We do not support nor condone piracy here, and so any device that contains such banned addons (wiki) which are used to access illegally sourced media is not eligible for support here.

This thread will temporarily be moved to the Android section, but unless the device is fully cleaned up it will be binned.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
having trouble with kodi and message saying "cant connect to repository"0