• 42(current)
[WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
EDIT:

nevermind.. posting was an answer to the original message.. not the actual message =)
XBMC on Win7
Zotac IONITX-A
Upped Rev20658 Smile
Upped Rev20669 Smile
Upped Rev20693 Smile
ikons Wrote:Upped Rev20693 Smile

About these builds. I'm using the auto update program so get them as and when they come out.

Can you tell me, what version are your releases based upon?

Is it the 9.04 Babylon?

Thanks

V.

Edit: I don't think there is a way to tell this without asking. Sorry if this isnt correct.
Vorm Wrote:About these builds. I'm using the auto update program so get them as and when they come out.

Can you tell me, what version are your releases based upon?

Is it the 9.04 Babylon?

Thanks

V.

Edit: I don't think there is a way to tell this without asking. Sorry if this isnt correct.
They are based upon SVN, which means they are the most current builds you can get. The "versions" you are referring to are moments in time from the SVN. Points at which they made a release.
If i upload a setup file i also upload a zip file for the updater Wink
kricker Wrote:They are based upon SVN, which means they are the most current builds you can get. The "versions" you are referring to are moments in time from the SVN. Points at which they made a release.

Thank you. i understand Smile
Upped Rev20708 Smile
ikons Wrote:Upped Rev20708 Smile

I know you have been doing this for the benefit of the community and I don't necessarily want to to rock the boat, but change log?

I know you do this for the greater good but know what changes you are making would surely be the crux of deciding whether or not to upgrade?

sorry if i sound unnapreciative, that's not the point at all, just a need to know what i'm installing!

V.
Vorm Wrote:I know you have been doing this for the benefit of the community and I don't necessarily want to to rock the boat, but change log?

I know you do this for the greater good but know what changes you are making would surely be the crux of deciding whether or not to upgrade?

sorry if i sound unnapreciative, that's not the point at all, just a need to know what i'm installing!

V.

i've asked that before, and found myself being stupid to ask, since there is a continous feed of changes made at the xbmc trac timeline. checkout
http://trac.xbmc.org/timeline - you could even use their rss feed for your informations and make your decision. no need to copy that over here..
cheers,azido :;):
Vorm Wrote:I know you have been doing this for the benefit of the community and I don't necessarily want to to rock the boat, but change log?

V.
Links to the changes are also on the 1st post and in mine and ikons signature. Wink
Upped XBMC-Rev20709
Upped XBMCSetup-Rev20709
Upped Rev20720 Smile
kricker Wrote:Links to the changes are also on the 1st post and in mine and ikons signature. Wink

ahh. Many thanks. Big Grin
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)12