• 3(current)
[WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
Guys, i'm going to trim back this thread to clean up all the discussion, they don't belong here, points taken where needed, for the rest, back on topic.

P.S.
I'll think about a seperate "SVN whats new" thread, but don't hold your breath.
Upped Rev16961

-Added Java EventClient library
xanataus Wrote:Hi Jester/Kricker,

AM new to tis so learning as I go ....

Can you please confirm if Konfoo's externalplayer patch is now included in ALL builds that you compile ?

Cheers
X

read the first post, as far as I know, i'm the only one building with the externalplayer patch (which i'm updating by the way)

Files ending with -externalplayer.exe are builds using Konfoo's external player patch
Geeba Wrote:Just squizz read this thread! geessss its like SVN Top Trumps! LOL!

But well in on the hard work... Big Grin

Just a question.... are these plain SVN builds or are you guys adding your own fixes and features? I just wanted a later build to try on an old P4 3.5Ghz machine I have which as you can imagine is struggling a little performance wise, was hoping there was a possibility of a slight performance increae Huh

just straight from the main trunk, if I add something (like the external player patch i always inform about it here or in the first post
tvont Wrote:Hi Jester,

as soon as the external player patch works with the current sources or is included in the SVN, I will do builds for OSX.
how far is the progress with that?

Regards and many thanks,

TvonT

about 80% done....should be done tonight...

then i have to do the fixes to have it merged with the SVN (if konfoo doesn't beat me to doing it)
Upped new build with externalplayer
Jester Wrote:Upped new build with externalplayer

Thanks a lot!
Just an observation:
All builds after January 3 has broken focus issue, XBMC doesn't allow other programs (Alt+Tab) to show up even if program has "always on top" priority .
As a result: external player lunched and playing on background.
Last build which doesn't suffer from this is Rev.16859
POST ALL ISSUES WITH XBMC IN A NEW THREAD. THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR NEW SVN BUILD ANNOUNCEMENTS.
That being said, bug reports are great, just put them in the proper place.
Upped Rev16977 Smile
Upped Rev16981 Smile
Hi Jester,

Can you please do a new build. Mucho appreciated

Also looking at the Timeline-XBMC-Trac
http://trac.xbmc.org/timeline?daysback=3...ate=Update

It has an entry
18:49 Changeset [16984] by jmarshallnz
added: Ticket #5300 - External player support, thanks to konfoo.

Does this mean external player will now be included in every build as it now part of the main trunk ?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
X
xanataus Wrote:...
Does this mean external player will now be included in every build as it now part of the main trunk ?
I think that is what it means.
Rev 16989 uploading now. Should be ready in 10 mins or less.
Upped Rev16991 Smile
grants to konfoo, the externalplayer has finally made it in the main SVN
Jester Wrote:grants to konfoo, the externalplayer has finally made it in the main SVN

trying to build on OSX right now
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)12