htbackdrops.org (Home Theater Backdrops) for Music, Weather, and Games FanArt
stokedfish Wrote:Looks like noone cares... *sigh*

Sad

If you look at the amount of images you can see that it's growing (slow, but steady)

Perhaps a couple of admins to help nuzecast would speed up the progress..
I just posted up a bunch of backdrops and they've been accepted to the site. You have to wait a bit.
I have a small request. Would it be possible to add a link to the user's submitted images to their control panel? I'm able to see what I've uploaded by searching for one by the keyword I used and then clicking the user link to the images submitted by the user, but I don't see a link elsewhere that will take you to your own submissions. I could just be blind, but it took me a minute to figure out how to view my submission. The lightbox works, but only if the album button is checked, not sure about how that functions.

Great work on the site, the number of submissions is growing fast. I have about 400 artists with no art, so I'll keep contributing until I've gotten them all created and uploaded.

Also, I'm getting a few broken thumbnails. The full image is in tact, which is the important part, but some thumbs don't display, even when manually loaded. For example, if your search for "Guilt Machine 1920x1080", that file shows no thumbnail on any of my computers. I've seen a few other like this submitted by other users scattered throughout while browsing. Not a big deal for me, but thought I'd drop it as an FYI.

Edit: the thumbnails are now displaying properly again, so the issue is either on my end, or it just takes a few minutes after upload. No problems anymore.
I can't acess the site anymore
I keep getting this
"Template Error: Couldn't open Template ./templates/default/media/jpeg.html"
Quote:Would it be possible to add a link to the user's submitted images

Added ... please test

Quote:Also, I'm getting a few broken thumbnails.

site was having trouble generating thumbnails for images uploaded by pointing to a remote URL .. removed that option

Quote:I can't acess the site anymore
I keep getting this
"Template Error: Couldn't open Template ./templates/default/media/jpeg.html"

Fixed ... images with extension .jpeg were breaking the site ... won't happen anymore

Nuzecast
http://htbackdrops.com (Home Theater Backdrops) offers a large collection FanArt Backdrops of Music Artist and Games, and it also has a good collection of Weather Backgrounds. Help contribute by uploading FanArt for your favorite Music Artist and Games so that others can enjoy it as well.
is there a similar site like this one for Korean (or other asian) music? I have quite a bit of korean stuff and trying to manually create my own is quite difficult as well since its hard to find large size pics to do so.
It doesnt seem to work very vell with grabbing artist fanart. I use the allmusic scraper with all options enabled, and it only grabbed fanart for one artist. I went to htbackdrops and looked up that artist, and there was only one fanart avalable (infected mushroom).
Then i looked up other artists (pendulum, pearl jam) and there where various results for that search.
it seems to grab only when there is one fanart avalable for that search. I think the scraper should choose for me when there are several results.
Or am i doing something wrong?

just tested it again with another artist (the beach boys) and it worked.... why wont it work with the other artists?
is it just me is something broken here? just updated on a new machine and getting no music fanart, going directly to the website gives u backpackgirl links.
leia nightly / nvidia shield / win 10 64-bit | 16gb ddr4 | intel i7-7700k | titan x pascal
Yeah I just finished moving my music files to my new htpc and the exact same thing happen when i scraped my files. No music fanart. The website seems to be down or something.
justdoit Wrote:is there a similar site like this one for Korean (or other asian) music? I have quite a bit of korean stuff and trying to manually create my own is quite difficult as well since its hard to find large size pics to do so.

Me listen to Chinese music and cannot find any artist/fan art on the site. For albumart, i get from http://www.chinesealbumart.com. I guess need to do my part to contribute to htbackdrops for Chinese songs Big Grin
Ok, who is this girl?

shania twain
sergiocos Wrote:shania twain

merci!
love it very much,thanks
great site !!!!!
Xbox - Xbmc4Xbox
Atv2 - XBMC V12
G-Box Midnight - XBMC V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - RaspBmc - Xbmc V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - Xbian - Xbmc V12
I love XBMC Since XBMP !! so it's a long long story....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
htbackdrops.org (Home Theater Backdrops) for Music, Weather, and Games FanArt1