Another thank you...
... I just have to say this.

Over the last few weeks, after i decided to switch from my good old xbox to a htpc and after trying out gazillions of media centers, home entertainment programms, video library system etc., i realized what an awesome job you guys did during the last few years. there where and there always will be little (literally little) things that annoy me from time to time ;-) (but this is most likely due to the limited xbox hardware) but in the end, you guys are doing such a fabulous job with the xbmc. i have checked so many different alternatives, opensource and commercial, and NOTHING even comes close to your beautiful piece of software. maybe someone tends to forget this while using xbmc every day.

After all, i just want to say thanks Smile
HTPC:
Asus TS-61A · Asus M2N-VM HDMI (GeForce 7050) · Athlon X2 3800+ EE SFF · 1024 MByte DDR2 800Mhz · Samsung 120 GByte · Samsung 500 GByte · Samsung DVD-ROM · Toshiba 32C3005P · Toshiba MCE Remote
i just realized there's a general discussion forum i never looked at Eek

Sorry for posting here, please move if possible. Thx!
HTPC:
Asus TS-61A · Asus M2N-VM HDMI (GeForce 7050) · Athlon X2 3800+ EE SFF · 1024 MByte DDR2 800Mhz · Samsung 120 GByte · Samsung 500 GByte · Samsung DVD-ROM · Toshiba 32C3005P · Toshiba MCE Remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another thank you...0