Aeon nfos
ah ok! guess i'll just use a pc.

BTW. incredible app, i love it!
This really so when I put the nfo into a new movie folder, I go to my xbox, click update library, and then nothing happens. I have to go to file mode, click the info button, and then wait for the info to load. Is there any faster way to deal with this? Could be pretty frustrating on a clean install.
I meant to say, this is really cool, but, when I...
How does one get the imdb.com picture html addresses?
sirreef Wrote:How does one get the imdb.com picture html addresses?

What I meant was how does one get the imdb.com actor thumbs without using the scraper to create custom .nfos?
I'm having trouble with Aeon displaying my movie nfo's. I downloaded the XBMC Media Companion and scraped IMDB, which did a great job. After realizing that Aeon wasn't displaying the nfo, I opened it up in notepad along with an original nfo that was taken from aeonproject.com's nfobin to make sure that they looked the same, and they do.

I am using the latest build of XBMC for Windows and the latest build of Aeon which I downloaded from aeonproject.com (which is actually alpha13, though the link and zip folder say its alpha14).

Is there something I'm missing here? Any help would be great appreciated!
Did you scan your nfos to the Library?
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Pr.Sinister Wrote:Did you scan your nfos to the Library?
I scanned the movie to the library after the .nfo was made - if there's some other step then I've totally missed it. I've tried searching for 'nfo' but as you can guess the results aren't that great.
Okay, I've done some more digging and did the following steps:

After adding a source in the movies view, I chose 'set content' and chose 'movie' - imdb was by default selected inside the popup box, at the bottom i chose 'scan recursively' and then hit okay. I then chose 'check for new content' - at the bottom it was acting like it was reading new information, but when I went back into library view there still is no information displayed (i have library mode set to the showcase view).

I am still doing something wrong?
Wow, I wish I could edit my posts.

Anyway, I (seem to) have everything working now.

Basically what I ended up having to do was delete the source from the list, go into settings and choose the scan library at startup option, go back and add the source and then restart xbmc.

Thanks though for the tip about scanning the nfo to the library, it was a lot easier to find help regarding my issue once i had the terminology and knew what to terms to search for.
djh_ Wrote:Image

Sorry for my stupid question. :p

I couldn't figure out how to get such information as "HIGH DEFINITION 720p Dolby Digital 5.1 Closed Caption" displayed?

Are those information stored in nfo also?

Thanks.
Sorry, I found the answer. HD flagging is still under working.
It is not supported now.
Hi.

I'm a complete noob to all this, so forgive me please for this question.

But i am just wondering how one has to structure their custom-created NFOs?

What i mean is do i have to set them up as they are here:

http://aeonproject.com/nfobin/

(NOTE: please click on one of the NFO files to see how they are structured)

OR

Can i use the very clean, neat looking structure found here:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Import_-_Exp..._nfo_Files

The latter option makes much more sense to me and is something that doesn't just look like a crowded bunch of text and code like the ones on the Aeonproject site...

So, can i use either format? Keep in mind that i do not wish to have my PC ever go online as the only internet connection available is dial-up...

So, i would be using this XBMC PC offline, all the time.

So, i am just wondering if anybody can tell me for certain that creating my own custom NFOs in such a way they will be able to use all the info locally?

Because i cant get on the internet i need a way of adding all info, thumbnails, fanart etc. locallly...

Is all this possible...Or am i asking for too much, and should i just give up on this dream??

Thanks anybody who has any ideas..

Anything would be appreciated.

Regards,
Ethan
Question 
hello i searched already in the hole aeon subforum but couldn't find something, so i think i'm right here to post my question.

is it possible to creat a additional .xml file with all the <tag>s from the .nfo file, so that the user can just choose in the aeon settings which tags he/she want to displayed on the screen?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon nfos1