[SOLVED] Aeon MQ8 - Subtitles toggle option/button?
(hopefully this is not double-posting, searching the forum for an answer to my question did not yield any results)

Hi everybody,

I've just upgraded to the latest Kodi and Aeon MQ version, everything works great except i can't seem to find the Subtitles toggle button (and the offset function either).

Most of the time subtitles are welcome and i leave them on, but when i am watching something in my native language, i find it disturbing more than anything else and i like to turn them off. 

I seem to recall an earlier MQ version had a toggle button (not sure which) somewhere in the OSD bar, but i can't find it in MQ8.

Do i need to look somewhere else? Install a separate pack/add-on? Is the option even there to begin with?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Select the "OSD" button and then Subtitle Settings.
(2020-06-15, 09:06)Yarok Wrote: (hopefully this is not double-posting, searching the forum for an answer to my question did not yield any results)

Hi everybody,

I've just upgraded to the latest Kodi and Aeon MQ version, everything works great except i can't seem to find the Subtitles toggle button (and the offset function either).

Most of the time subtitles are welcome and i leave them on, but when i am watching something in my native language, i find it disturbing more than anything else and i like to turn them off. 

I seem to recall an earlier MQ version had a toggle button (not sure which) somewhere in the OSD bar, but i can't find it in MQ8.

Do i need to look somewhere else? Install a separate pack/add-on? Is the option even there to begin with?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Use free Android application like Yatse or Kore and you will have facilities to change many things with any skin.

Beelink GT King - CoreElec V9.2.7 - Kodi 18.9 - Skin Aeon MQ8 V2.9.0 Leia
@latts9923 omg it was THAT simple, right under my nose. Thanks a lot!!
@Jacques56 merci pour le tuyau, c'est vrai que j'avais installé Kore il y a longtemps mais je ne l'ai pas réinstallé depuis que j'ai changé de gsm ^^

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Aeon MQ8 - Subtitles toggle option/button?0