TV Poster Requests
Not sure if here is the best place to list them but if anyone has any of the following TV shows in good quality poster format please post them. Thanks!
  • Egypt
  • The Planets
  • Black Books
  • Frank Herbert's Dune
  • Hyperdrive
  • Jeeves and Wooster
  • Nighty Night
  • South Park
  • Enterprise
  • Twin Peaks

^^^

Found em all through google image search...you should be able to do the same with the rest. Big Grin
Hi, I was after something a bit better quality like the ones djh has been making... The enterprise one is usable but the Jeeves and Wooster looks very ropey. Also the Black Books one is a dvd boxset cover for season 3 which will look a bit out of place as a poster for the series as a whole.

Thanks for the effort though. If no one has any good quality ones I'll create my own but thought it was worth posting first to see if anyone has already done it...
Weavus Wrote:Hi, I was after something a bit better quality like the ones djh has been making... The enterprise one is usable but the Jeeves and Wooster looks very ropey. Also the Black Books one is a dvd boxset cover for season 3 which will look a bit out of place as a poster for the series as a whole.

Thanks for the effort though. If no one has any good quality ones I'll create my own but thought it was worth posting first to see if anyone has already done it...

The problem is there isn't a lot of good images out there for all the shows... you'll probably have to do the best with whats available, I'm also pretty sure that DJH has used some of the season box covers for his as well, he just edits out the text...
Competes2win Wrote:The problem is there isn't a lot of good images out there for all the shows... you'll probably have to do the best with whats available, I'm also pretty sure that DJH has used some of the season box covers for his as well, he just edits out the text...

That is correct. And also...posters don't have to be HUGE in order for them to look good. I've got quite the hodge-podge collection, many with smaller images, and on a 58" LCD running @ 720p, everything still looks respectably crispy. With older or more obscure shows, you've got to be either a little forgiving or creative to get what you need. I was just pointing out what I found with minimal google effort.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Poster Requests0