v19 Dabl TV add-on
placeholder
Version 4.0.0 released to Kodi v19 repo.
New live stream add-on for Dabl TV broadcast channel.
Food and lifestyle tv series (Emeril, Martha Stewart, etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: This add-on is native Py3 and will only run on Kodi v19 or above.
Is this addon working anymore. Running 19.3 on Pi 3+ running Arch armv7h. It could be my setup as I had to downgrade python and I may have some mixed packages.

php:
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):, line 12, in <module>
                                                       ma.processAddonEvent()
                                                     File "/home/alarm/.kodi/addons/script.module.t1mlib/lib/t1mlib.py", line 300, in processAddonEvent
                                                       self.procDir(fun[0],parms.get('url'),fun[1])
                                                     File "/home/alarm/.kodi/addons/script.module.t1mlib/lib/t1mlib.py", line 270, in procDir
                                                       ilist = dirFunc(url, [])
                                                     File "/home/alarm/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.dabl/resources/lib/scraper.py", line 12, in getAddonMenu
                                                       url = re.compile('"streamUrl":"(.+?)"', re.DOTALL).search(html).group(1)
                                                   AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
I know it's not the solution you are looking for but if you are desperate for the channel you can get Dabl in the Pluto addon (no VOD).  It is geoblocked to the US

You can also find it in this Pluto TV addon, which has some On Demand (not marked by channel I don't think), maybe you can find the program you want.  It is also geoblocked to the US

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dabl TV add-on0