Movie Discart is showing up behind the background
Can someone guide me on how to change the layer in the Kodiflix view? I have my movie sets showing up here and i enabled discs to display when available, but they weren't showing. I found that they were showing up behind the background. Need to change the layering, but I'm not sure how to do this.

Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
@Shredder_guitar 

I had this issue and I found the option in the 2nd menu along the top (Options/Change View) that when you turned on the DISK ART option, there as an option DISC ART FRONT that appeared underneath the DISK ART option. Sorry, I cant take a screen shot at the moment.
(2020-07-09, 10:16)RB0135 Wrote: @Shredder_guitar 

I had this issue and I found the option in the 2nd menu along the top (Options/Change View) that when you turned on the DISK ART option, there as an option DISC ART FRONT that appeared underneath the DISK ART option. Sorry, I cant take a screen shot at the moment.

Thanks for the suggestion, that would make complete sense to correct it, I tried it, but nothing change, even after a restart ;
*note I have the background disabled right now to show the discs are behind objects

So I'm guessing nobody knows why this happens? or how to fix it? I can post some logs if that will help?
For anyone who reads this thread, I have found at least somewhat of a workable solution. Center list and center focus needs to be off, then it displays a menu item called movie set cases where it allows you to enable discs
 Allowing you to see all movies in the collection and shows an animation with the discs and movies sliding out.

This is not ideal, but at least it displays the cases and discart like i was originally wanting.
@Shredder_guitar
I am unable to reproduce this problem. Can you reproduce this and post a screenshot showing all of your KodiFlix Top Menu options? Thanks.
(2020-07-13, 19:20)latts9923 Wrote: @Shredder_guitar
I am unable to reproduce this problem. Can you reproduce this and post a screenshot showing all of your KodiFlix Top Menu options? Thanks.
Thanks for the response @latts9923  There were some other issues that surfaced with this skin...(slowness, instability). I'm not sure what would have been causing it. I  decided to stop fighting with an outdated version of the skin and upgrade to MQ8 and am currently working on setting up the modded version inside of that. I have some preferences to the MQ7 mod over the MQ8 mod, but we'll see how it goes. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Discart is showing up behind the background0