Android Leia 18.7 on fire stick crashes and a question
Hi all,
I installed Kodi on a fire stick tv (free space 852mb).
I connected my NAS via NSF and the system uploaded my movies library.

Now the system in unstable and crashes very often within a minute and I have not idea (and no time considering the crashes to navigate and find somewhere a log) ....Any suggestion? 

The question:
the configuration on fire tv stick could be difficult. Is it possible perform the configuration on desktop (mac) download it on the NAS and upload to the Kodi on fire stick? And in general where I can find the backup/restore functions? 

Thanls
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
(2020-07-17, 20:17)Klojum Wrote: To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
I activated the debug and installed Kodi logfile uploader.
However at the moment I'm not able to replicate the problem.

I'll let you know.

Thanks.
(2020-07-18, 14:22)Katoblepa Wrote:
(2020-07-17, 20:17)Klojum Wrote: To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

I activated the debug and installed Kodi logfile uploader.
However at the moment I'm not able to replicate the problem.

I'll let you know.

Thanks.

Here:
https://paste.kodi.tv/ivaguhipuk

In this case the crash happened during browsing movies. New files where uploading.....

Hope I did technically correct. I not exert at all.

Thanks
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-07-19, 18:09)DarrenHill Wrote: The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

I cleaned everything. If I'll still have problems I'll post the log.

Thanks.
(2020-07-22, 17:34)Katoblepa Wrote:
(2020-07-19, 18:09)DarrenHill Wrote: The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

I cleaned everything. If I'll still have problems I'll post the log.

Thanks.

Hi,
This occurs playing a 4k movie buffering a little  at the beginning and the crashing.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ipupojosiz

Thank you very much.
Hi,
any idea about the problem playing a 4k movie?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Leia 18.7 on fire stick crashes and a question0