[RELEASE] TivoX Control Station - Control TiVo from XBMC
i noticed that the to do list contains upcoming suggestions as well as scheduled programmes. any chance of getting rid of suggestions from the list? i don't care what suggestions are going to be recorded, and it makes the list a little confusing as you can't tell what is actually definitely going to be recorded and what is just a suggestion.
apart from that i think it's great, since tivo streaming is fixed now i've been able to really try out the script at last.

thanks.
(burriko @ may 29 2004,14:27 Wrote:any chance of getting rid of suggestions from the list?  

apart from that i think it's great
sure, i'll get this into the next version - but am away on holiday for next 2 weeks.

thanks for the nice comments
does this work on a directtivo as well, or only the non-dbs versions? i didn't know you could hack the directtv version like that!

thanks,
mike
(mikesm @ may 30 2004,04:14 Wrote:does this work on a directtivo as well, or only the non-dbs versions?  i didn't know you could hack the directtv version like that!

thanks,
mike
yes and of course
Quote:yes and of course

what about the new hd directtivo? this could make me jump from replay and myth on cable to dbs!

i assume if it can stream to an xbox i could also move the programs to a much larger server with a couple of tb of disk too... :-)

thanks,
mike
there's many other threads on this forum where you can find out, in particular ones under the topic of 'directivo'.
Wink 
this looks like a great script and i've downloaded ccxstream in readiness. problem is i just can't find out how to install ccxstream onto the tivo having searched here, tivocommunity, and the web in general. i'd much appreciate a url where i can find out.

many thanks - geofft.
(gtwibell @ june 05 2004,20:22 Wrote:this looks like a great script and i've downloaded ccxstream in readiness. problem is i just can't find out how to install ccxstream onto the tivo having searched here, tivocommunity, and the web in general. i'd much appreciate a url where i can find out.

many thanks - geofft.
what's so hard with ccxstream? just launch it and it works (with the latest build).
Question 
(nosaj56 @ june 05 2004,23:45 Wrote:what's so hard with ccxstream? just launch it and it works (with the latest build).
sorry - just me being dim. copied over ccxstream (no extension) to /var/bin and ran it with ./ccxstream. ctrlc to exit when finished. now for the script...
geofft.
(gtwibell @ june 06 2004,17:06 Wrote:sorry - just me being dim. copied over ccxstream (no extension) to /var/bin and ran it with ./ccxstream. ctrlc to exit when finished. now for the script...
geofft.
np - we were all noobs once.  Wink
woo hoo, i just got my tivo... where can i find a series 2 compiled binary of ccxstream?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(kraqh3d @ june 11 2004,17:08 Wrote:woo hoo, i just got my tivo... where can i find a series 2 compiled binary of ccxstream?
here
thanks. i guess i gotta register on dealdatabase.com now too.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
does ccxstream on the tivo only stream unencrypted .ty's?

i'm getting nothing but audio noise - tried several version of xbmc including 4/18, 4/19, and newer 6/6 build, (yes, i deleted 0face008).

hurtz
(hurtz @ june 11 2004,20:33 Wrote:does ccxstream on the tivo only stream unencrypted .ty's?
yes, only unencrypted .ty: http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showth...hp?t=31213

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TivoX Control Station - Control TiVo from XBMC0