Add time to <lastplayed>
Is there any way to add the correct time to the <lastplayed>-tag when doing an export to nfo instead of the 00:00:00 placeholder?
The <lastplayed> tag does not export with time, it only exports the date as follows... <lastplayed>2017-12-31</lastplayed>
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-07-25, 22:27)Karellen Wrote: The <lastplayed> tag does not export with time, it only exports the date as follows... <lastplayed>2017-12-31</lastplayed>

My NFOs are full of 00:00 though but maybe MediaElch put them there.

Is the time saved in the db or is it date only all the way through? If it is any way to export it?
The 00:00 are ok and ignored.

My database shows the time is recorded, along with some 00:00 entries. But the core code will need to be modified to export the time.

You would need to make a feature request, but I don't like your chances as we are under-staffed and the issue does not cause any problems to Kodi.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-08-08, 02:28)Karellen Wrote: The 00:00 are ok and ignored.

My database shows the time is recorded, along with some 00:00 entries. But the core code will need to be modified to export the time.

You would need to make a feature request, but I don't like your chances as we are under-staffed and the issue does not cause any problems to Kodi.
So at least it's there and the pic showed what program to use to access them so guess I'm OK.

Didn't think it was that big of a deal to fix though since the main part of it is already there, I'm no programmer so thought it was something as simple as adding hh:mm to a template. But what do I know...
Not much apparently Wink
Here... https://sqlitebrowser.org/

Sure, feel free to make that feature request in the Feature Request forum. Like you, I imagine the coding might be pretty easy, so maybe a newbie volunteer might take it on.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add time to <lastplayed>0