Why are my smart playlists not recognizing TV shows?
I'm trying to create smart TV playlists for some shows I have connected via network storage but am having some issues. When creating the playlist using the "Path contains" field, it doesn't actually import any of the files in the path into the playlist.

I've imported the media into Kodi via the "Set content" context menu entry. I do receive an error when trying to manually import that says something about not being able to import while media is being scanned.

My folders are structured for Plex, so TV Show > Season > Episode file.

I should note that I've successfully done this with my movies - I just can't seem to get TV shows working.

Thanks!
Your tv shows and episodes need to be scanned into the library for a smart playlist to work. If you are receiving a message that media is being scanned, then it indicates that your tv shows are not scraped yet.

Provide a Debug Log which captures an update library and we might see what is happening.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why are my smart playlists not recognizing TV shows?0