Android Vocal commands
Hi I m using kodi from a Sony Android tv and i wish to use the microphone of my tv control to switch channels in pvr simple client?? It’s it possibile?? I found “googlehomekodi” but I m not understanding if it s for what i need....
(2020-08-03, 15:29)Balanite Wrote: Hi I m using kodi from a Sony Android tv and i wish to use the microphone of my tv control to switch channels in pvr simple client?? It’s it possibile?? I found “googlehomekodi” but I m not understanding if it s for what i need....
ATM, Kodi dosent support Voice Commands as far as i know. The Addon you mentioned is only for controlling Kodi with a Google Home Device(there is propably also an Addon for Alexa)
(2020-08-03, 15:29)Balanite Wrote: Hi I m using kodi from a Sony Android tv and i wish to use the microphone of my tv control to switch channels in pvr simple client?? It’s it possibile?? I found “” but I m not understanding if it s for what i need....
From readings this post https://kodi.tv/article/kodi-v18-android...ice-typing only movies,TV shows and music work that's in your library, no addons work eg pvr.

But you will be able to switch pvr channels with googlehomekodi. As you can use Google assistant on your android tv. Not sure how to set it up as I've never used it , only know how to with a alexa as I've making a skill for it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vocal commands0