Adding a New Category
Greetings,
I just joined and I have spent a whole day trying to set up my Kodi home page. I'm a old user of Plex, but I gave Kodi a try and like it. Frustrating as it has been I'm trying to do the following:
1. Add sub categories to "movies"

I like to have separate categories for  Movies, 3D movies and 4K movies to put my media into these different folders than have all movies in the one "movies" folder. Is there a sane way of doing this? Thank you in advance for your help or suggestions.

vince48
You could use playlists. Go to playlist and add a new smart playlist. You can set a rule like resolution is 2160.
@vince48

The default skin Estuary is very basic and limited. If you need to add new menu items you will need to change skins.

See Custom home items (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-08-16, 08:53)Karellen Wrote: @vince48

The default skin Estuary is very basic and limited. If you need to add new menu items you will need to change skins.

See Custom home items (wiki)

Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding a New Category0