• 3(current)
MediaStream - ::The wait is over::
thanks for the comments djh. appreciate the look from you. as for one comment:

djh_ Wrote:-Personally, I'd love to see animations across the skin halved in length. All the tweening and acceleration functions in XBMC are nice an' all, but I'd rather spend less time watching them after prolonged use. The whole thing feels a bit sluggish. Nice tween on the main menu pop-out, though.

i don't see this being a huge demand, but as you probably know, not too hard to do. i think we'll add a no animations type of thing in our skin settings after getting some other things out of the way.
manturafs Wrote:thanks for the comments djh. appreciate the look from you. as for one comment:

i don't see this being a huge demand, but as you probably know, not too hard to do. i think we'll add a no animations type of thing in our skin settings after getting some other things out of the way.

Good call.... the Xboxes 733Mhz CPU can add sluggish animations all on its own!! LOL!
if this skin was a girl, i would tap it.
Love the "Image Stream" for my pictures!!

Big Up! Wink
The skin looks fabulous! Big thumbs up!!

Is there a way to disable "*all seasons" in tv-series?
It always shows a big thumbnail for "no thumb" and I don't think I can change that?
Yep, that's an xbmc thing - have a look in the wiki (I think it comes under advancedsettings)
This looks great.I don't mind the placement of anything.It's new,original,clean and user friendly.Hard to find skins like this that are not dependent on other skins concepts.Good job Team RF.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Yep, that's an xbmc thing - have a look in the wiki (I think it comes under advancedsettings)

wonderfull, that worked!!

Thanks
Great skin lads, fiar play...

But is it just me or can you not jog/skip during video playbackHuh?
When i press up on the d-pad it brings up the info pane on the bottomHuh

Actually none of the movie playback buttons work at all!!!
........"But is it just me or can you not jog/skip during video playback?"

Works fine for me.Do you have the latest T3CH build?
craze7 Wrote:Great skin lads, fiar play...

But is it just me or can you not jog/skip during video playbackHuh?
When i press up on the d-pad it brings up the info pane on the bottomHuh

Actually none of the movie playback buttons work at all!!!

Better to post things like this in the Bugs and Suggestions thread but from the sounds of it you're keymap sounds like it's messed up, try resetting it to the original keymap.xml (I don't use a controller but I know pressing up/left/down/right on the remote skips through the video as it does on othe skins)
Excellent work guys. I've been using Aeon, and might still, but this is the first skin that seems like it'd be very easy for my wife, mother, etc to use. As such I might make a separate profile for them and then switch back and forth with Aeon and MediaStream myself. Smile

I think people will be disappointed if they try using the same custom backdrops that they've been using for Aeon, since they're just not positioned correctly with the main menubar. I'd suggest to all of those people to look through and find specific images that will work or to stick with the defaults. It's not a skin issue at all, just an extra step to keep it looking incredible. Smile

Thanks for all the work you guys have put into this. I think it's extremely easy to use, makes sense, and is actually very "standardized" between all of the different screens and views.
Wow that is a good looking skin... And very elegant to use. Did some testing with Plex on my laptop and everything works great! I'll try using it on my Mini when I get home.
Nice work guys, it's really bugfree for a first release.
One small comment, the skin feels a bit slow in terms of animation/browsing.
Mntz Wrote:Nice work guys, it's really bugfree for a first release.
One small comment, the skin feels a bit slow in terms of animation/browsing.

yeah, we are going to be implementing a no animation setting for those who want speed.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream - ::The wait is over::4