Sliding animation between selection screens
Hi all,
I have been using this skin for a few weeks now and it great to work with. 

One thing is bugging me, I've read thru wiki's and this forum and all the skin options but I am unable to find a solution, I hope someone can help me.

On every option I choose (video, music, system, tv show and so on, and also on every sub-menu) , the current screen bounces (slides) down and the new screen bounces (slides) up. 

It is starting to bug me. I would like to have the new screen just replacing the previous one.

As i said, I can't find an option to override this behaviour, but perhaps I am overlooking it.
I even scanned thru the roaming skin xml files. 

I hope someone can point me to the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
(2020-09-06, 11:48)linkingpin Wrote: Hi all,

One thing is bugging me, I've read thru wiki's and this forum and all the skin options but I am unable to find a solution, I hope someone can help me.

On every option I choose (video, music, system, tv show and so on, and also on every sub-menu) , the current screen bounces (slides) down and the new screen bounces (slides) up. 

It is starting to bug me. I would like to have the new screen just replacing the previous one.

As i said, I can't find an option to override this behaviour, but perhaps I am overlooking it.

Thanks in advance.
I actually prefer sliding animations, what version of skin are you using ?
(2020-09-06, 21:09)ontap Wrote:
(2020-09-06, 11:48)linkingpin Wrote: Hi all,

Thanks in advance.
I actually prefer sliding animations, what version of skin are you using ?
Kosi 18.8.0 and Aeon Nox Silvo 7.0.9

All the sliding makes me nervous, I wouldlove to an instant refresh of the screen.
No one an idea how to stop this sliding ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sliding animation between selection screens0