Does Kodi allow us to play subtitles only whenever a foreign language is spoken?
I am trying to watch the 1992 version of Dracula, which contains foreign language scenes. When I play the movie in Windows, using Media Player Classic, and I have the subtitle track settings on "Enabled" and Forced Subtitles (auto) (English), the subtitles show up only whenever the characters speak Romanian. However, when I play the movie on my Kodi (using my Android media box), the only option I have is to either play the subtitles for the entire movie, or not play the subtitles at all. Is there any option I'm overlooking in Kodi that would allow me to have the subtitles play ONLY when the characters speak Romanian? Thank you all, in advance!
Ensure you have picked the correct subtitle track. If only forced subtitles are played in MPC-HC and full subtitles are played in Kodi, then you have two subtitle tracks and you are picking the wrong one in Kodi.

If the subtitle track is correctly named with "Forced" then you don't have to do anything and Kodi will play it just like MPC-HC does.

See... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2861861
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does Kodi allow us to play subtitles only whenever a foreign language is spoken?0