Android Kodi dont find usb drive
I try to go to rootfilesystem but i cant.
Why?
All of this is starting to look like either the configuration of the Android itself, or the privs that Kodi has been granted. That's where I'd be looking in all this.

Stuff like mounting drives and making them available is all handled by the OS, not by Kodi itself.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
But how all other video players find my usb?
They've been granted suitable permissions.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I try everything i know and it works now Smile.
But now i have another issue, if i fix it than everything is ok.
When i remove some movies from usb flash drive, they are still in movies page, how to set up everytime i start kodi to scan and remove all things are not here?
I try with library auto updater and watchdog, but not work. For every movie, i must manually delete from library.
What exactly fixed it?

To remove deleted files, you need to do a library clean. Go to settings > media settings > library > video library > clean library to do that.

Note that you need either advanced or expert settings enabled for that option to become visible - it is not shown on basic or standard levels as it can be a bit risky (see below).

Ensure before you do this that your USB drive is connected, as if you do a clean without the USB drive connected and click accept then it will remove everything that's on your USB drive from the library as it won't be able to locate it (due to the drive not being connected). I think there used to be a way (not sure if it's a setting or addon) to do a clean after each scan, but personally I would certainly not recommend that as it's too easy to remove the wrong stuff out of your library with a wrong keypress if you use USB or other remote sources that may or may not be connected.

See Updating or removing videos (wiki) for further details.

Kodi Blog Posts
Is there a option where i can from Kodi delete movies i dont need or want?
settings > media settings > general > files > allow file renaming and deletion - again this needs either advanced or expert level menu settings.

If that's enabled, they you should have renaming and deletion options under the context menu and in the file manager. Note that under the context menu it will only delete the media itself, not other associated bits like artwork or subtitles.

Kodi Blog Posts
How did you solve your problem?! This stupid post is the first hit on Google and the poster asks for help and doesn’t return any.
This post is not stupid!
I just give up on Tablet.
Click USB in Android notification area and change from "Charging" to "File transfer".

Fixed immediately for me.
I'm in Pixel 6a. Attach USB drive and immediately drive opens in File Explorer (I use CX file explorer). I can manage files (add delete copy move etc). All apps can see the drive EXCEPT Kodi. I clicked on USB options and changed "Charge the connected device" to "transfer files..."

I also noticed a 2nd thing... My USB-C OTG to my external drive pets of the drive with no use almost immediately. It might be this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi dont find usb drive0