MediaStream v0.85 Released
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Sorry about the delay in the next release folks but spotted a couple of bugs at the last minute (just as we were about to update the download links) and are having to sort through those now.

Still hoping that we'll get the release out at some point today though (although it could be into the evening at this rate) and if it's any consolation there's a few more fixes/updates to those detailed at the top of the thread.

Sweet.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Sorry about the delay in the next release folks but spotted a couple of bugs at the last minute (just as we were about to update the download links) and are having to sort through those now.

Still hoping that we'll get the release out at some point today though (although it could be into the evening at this rate) and if it's any consolation there's a few more fixes/updates to those detailed at the top of the thread.

Sorry for the delay?? are you kiddin?? your working wonders trust me! Laugh
Love the skin! was really looking forward to it, and you guys didn't disappoint. Looks fantastic on my PC, now I am anxiously awaiting the 4:3 version so I can use it on my old crappy TV's.
*whistles, fidgets, taps foot, bounces knee, checks watch, clicks refresh*
Peaches Wrote:*whistles, fidgets, taps foot, bounces knee, checks watch, clicks refresh*

And goes to bed. Wink
Wooohoo! v.085 is now out! Check out http://teamrazorfish.co.uk for the download links.

I'm going to update the first post in this thread with the updated list of changes but for those that kept an eye on the list of changes I gave yesterday these are the new ones we've done since then:
  • Added: Log Out button in On/Off menu on Home screen (if Login screen is enabled)
  • Added: Scrollbars to Settings screen (if no. of options does not fit on screen)
  • Added: New French translation (thanks to Modhack)
  • Added: Actor thumbs to video info dialogs
  • Fixed: Flashing of Movies background when returning to Home screen
  • Fixed: Thumbs bar moving up to the centre of the screen in the Image Stream view when holding down left/right
  • Fixed: Animation and button alignment on Profiles screen

Hope you like it and please let us know any feedback you may have as it's the best way for us to work out what we're doing right and what still needs to be worked on. Wink
Wow! You guys are efficient! Look forward to trying this out when I get home tonight!
Thanks again, best skin ever!
Apologies for the double post, but I assume this has been tested with the lastest SVN of XBMC? (12/08/2008)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:[*]Added: Actor thumbs to video info dialogs

Hey! thats my feature request done already, thanks a ton guys! I'll be checking this one out later for sure.
Installed last night with the new tech build and it's looking good guys. I'm McLovin' It!
I can't find the "DVD Menu".

When I push the menu button on the DVD remote the submenu that pops up only has Bookmarks, Audio, and Video.

Other skins for example, xTV have the DVD Menu on this submenu.
The DVD Menu that is missing is the DVD Root Menu
skunkm0nkee Wrote:[*]Fixed: Flashing of Movies background when returning to Home screen

I'm still getting split second flashes of whatever is the default background when you first boot up.

With everything enabled XBMC boots to the Videos selection - when leaving Music the Video background flashes up briefly.

On my config (Videos and Programs disabled) XBMC boot to the TV Shows selection - this time the TV Show background flashes up briefly when exiting Movies and Music.

Tested on Xbox and Win32.
I still have the flashing video background also when leaving Movies, Music, Pictures, etc. When I disable Programs, then the Movies background flashes when leaving the other sections. Love the skin though! Running XBMC on XP.
Hitcher, I have answered your post in the bugs thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.85 Released0