Upcoming XBMC 'Atlantis' release - feature freeze
You need to know how to program. None of the developers have any interest in Kai and therefore it has been removed.

Learn how to code (if you don't already know how) and you can start maintaining it Smile
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Koperfild Wrote:I love XBMC, it`s the best media center ever! The one problem is that i cannot use it... It`s still being developed for the obsolete device which cannot handle HD - Xbox. That`s why using XBMC isnt an option for me Sad

Tell me please. Is it ever possible there will be a relase for Xbox 360? Are you ever going to support new generation devices (PS 3 / Xbox 360) which lets do HD?

Really? Well mine must be broken because it supports 720p which is HD.
tslayer Wrote:You need to know how to program. None of the developers have any interest in Kai and therefore it has been removed.

Learn how to code (if you don't already know how) and you can start maintaining it Smile

i would but im retarted in the coding sence, comon someone lol im sure it wont take much just to change the date on kai and say its been updated lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upcoming XBMC 'Atlantis' release - feature freeze0