Logitech DiNovo Mini, the ultimate keyboard, mouse, and remote combination for XBMC?
billybanana Wrote:Yes indeed. Will it ever happen though Huh

If I had to bet I'd put my money on some geek in their basement coming out with it before MS. Laugh
cheers,

crazyivan
akmofo Wrote:Has anyone with one of these configured the media control (play, forward back, stop) to work with XBMC yet? If so can you upload your keymap?
bump

Got mine today, would be interested too.
I'm writing this on the Dinovo mini keyboard. It work perfectly after fixing the touchpad problem.

Now, I still cannot have the media controls work corrrectly. Does anyone have a keymap?

Is it a possible result of a previous configuration of the MCE windows remote?
havel Wrote:I'm writing this on the Dinovo mini keyboard. It work perfectly after fixing the touchpad problem.

Now, I still cannot have the media controls work corrrectly. Does anyone have a keymap?

Is it a possible result of a previous configuration of the MCE windows remote?

Strange, mine worked right away.
Mind you I started playing a music file and then I used the buttons, but still I did not have to make any changes to the keymap.xml file.
Do you have the Logitech Software installed?
And which build of XBMC are you using?
I am in the wrong section here. I should be in the linux section.
bionic1234 Wrote:Strange, mine worked right away.
Mind you I started playing a music file and then I used the buttons, but still I did not have to make any changes to the keymap.xml file.

Hey guys, so I have retested with Atlantis 3, and the media buttons in fact no longer work.
However I went back to an older build (on the same machine) SVN 14606M (compiled July 31st 2008) and they do still work.
Obviously a change some where in between the versions.

Tested the following in previous build:
Video - all media buttons working once a video is started
Music - all media buttons working once a song is started

Buttons tested:
Volume UP
Volume DOWN
Volume Mute
Skip back (ie; last song)
Stop
Play/Pause
Skip forward (ie; next song)

I'll have to compare the keymap.xml files later this evening
How do you go back to an older build? is it worth it, or maybe just be patient and wait?
what is the range of this?
Its bluetooth...the range is more then 25 feet. I tested it...so far that i could not see the mouse pointer anymore.
The top media buttons still don't work...But I found this.

x= stop
f= fast forward
r= rewind
p= pause
i= info

Until we have a good keymap, this is better than nothing.
How is the trackpad performance on this remote? I just ask because I have one of those MCE keyboards that uses IR and it was pretty choppy/crappy. If this is smooth and works well this could be a really good thing to have.

Thanks for any info...
And don´t forget to map the menu to y or some other unused alphabetical key while you´re at it... Smile I´ve known those commands for years as I´m an avid xbmc user on the Xbox, having used a keyboard on it a the way long, but there is something about those dedicated media keys, they are just so fancy... Wink

As far as the trackpad performance goes, you´ll need some time to work yourself in and start to get used to it, even if you like me are using trackpads on a regular basis, but its really not as bad as it appears on the first glance... Wink By now, I actually can navigate quite fast on it.
Harlekin,

Do your media keys work?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech DiNovo Mini, the ultimate keyboard, mouse, and remote combination for XBMC?0