Change of audio, subtitles etc in video
Ok I am quite sure I'm missing something here, but how do I get the menu where I can choose audio track, subtitles, bookmarks and so on while playing a movie?

I am using a MCE remote and when using PMIII for example I just press MENU on the remote. I have tried every button on the remote but to no avail.

Thanks.
Errr, I just went back to PMIII to check and it doesn't work there either now. Seems it has to do with the latest SVN somehow (it worked before I compiled a new version today).
This is on Linux by the way.
Check what's going on in LircMap.xml - the Menu map there seems wrong to me (as I understand it shouldn't it be <menu>menu</menu>, as you're mapping to xbox remote buttons?)

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Yeah I did check it. It hasn't changed for 5 weeks in SVN however and the entries look alright to me (at least if I compare them to what worked before). Unfortunately I deleted the old installation, but I am pretty sure the Lircmap.xml hasn't changed (SVN says it's even 5 weeks old, the previous version I used was much newer than that).
Ok I found the issue. I have no idea why, but it must be LIRC itself that has been changed somehow (I updated Ubuntu with all the latest updates and I believe an update to LIRC was amongst the updates).

If I change

<menu>PreviousMenu</menu>

to

<menu>DVD</menu>

it works as before. I noticed the menu button was registering with name 'DVD' when using irw to check the remote commands.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change of audio, subtitles etc in video0