Music Browser 0.14 -- now with XBMC remote control
Hi.

I just released Music Browser 0.14. Music Browser is a light-weight browser/player for your music collection. It plays your music as pls, asx, m3u, has an embedded flash player. All folders are available as podcasts (RSS), and cover images are shown if available. If you've got a Squeezebox, Music Browser can remote control the slimserver as well.

Now it features XBMC remote control as well. Get it from musicbrowser.sf.net and give me some feedback on what you think. Smile
I was interested in this when I saw the RSS feed thingy.....I bored of my PSP and want to look for news ways to use it. I was hoping to have it as a remote control for my squeezebox but can't find anything on that yet...

Anyway I tried to use it with Music Browser but I can't seem to get it to play anything. I know the PSP works with TVersity, I was hoping Music Browser would do something similar but no go...just tries to download the files in any of the selected formats...

Prolly me! Confused

Great job by the way...only suggestion is to provide smaller screen option for handhelds?
Whether you think you can or you think you can't, either way you are right!

XBox 1.6
/ Xecutor 2.6CE / X2 5035 Bios /
T3CH XBMC 2009-05-09 9.04-Babylon
BodgeIT Wrote:I was interested in this when I saw the RSS feed thingy.....I bored of my PSP and want to look for news ways to use it. I was hoping to have it as a remote control for my squeezebox but can't find anything on that yet...
The PSP browser isn't all that good. Do you get Music Browser to work in a regular browser? If you do, you'll see that there's an RSS feed for every folder.
I've added a dedicated forum for Music Browser now, in case anyone is interested: http://sourceforge.net/projects/musicbrowser/forums

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Browser 0.14 -- now with XBMC remote control0