We need your help to reproduce these specific bugs!
Exclamation 
Hi all,

As you know, we're in a feature freeze for the next couple of months leading up to the Atlantis release. This means we need your help to not only report bugs (which you've been doing - great work!) but also to help us as developers reproduce bugs.

This post is for the bugs assigned to developers that we are having trouble reproducing. Until we can reproduce them, we can't fix them, so we need some of you guys to try them out and see if it happens to you and whether we can narrow down how they occur:

XBMC locks up when trying to "log off" to switch to a different user

Thanks in advance for helping out!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

your link is broken, I think you maybe mean this? http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/4496
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Thanks for helping fix a bug (even it it's due to my crappy linking skills!) Wink
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Quote:XBMC locks up when trying to "log off" to switch to a different user

I've posted some info that hopefully can be useful.
That sound about the same as I did. This was the first time I've tried to use profiles, and it was on a fresh install. Do you see this when trying to log off other profiles to go to the master user profile?

I'm just glad i'm not crazy.Cool
It occurs on log off for all users.

Perhaps we're both crazy! Laugh
I see that it was fixed in SVN and now made it to the new t3ch release today. Thanks and great job JM! What's next, anything else you need us to try out that the devs can't reproduce yet?
joebrady Wrote:What's next, anything else you need us to try out that the devs can't reproduce yet?
It is A LOT of stuff that the developers and testers just have not had time to replicate yet, the more comments in each trac ticket the better, please see http://trac.xbmc.org/query?status=assign...stone=8.10
Great, I will look thru the list and see what I can try to replicate with my set-up. Hope other's will do the same, as I'm really looking forward to the stable release. If there's any thing specific to look at and test, let us know here!
Thanks heaps for the help - once a bug is reproducible it's far, far easier to fix Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
We need your help to reproduce these specific bugs!2