Solved Automatically select discart
Hi all.
Is it possible to have discart selected automatically? It takes a lot of time to manually select discart for every movie. Using aeon box silvo and universal movie scraper. I’ve checked every checkbox in universal movie scraper.
Maybe this is a question for that scraper?
@Live2Ride

Have you named your artwork as discart.png?

I assume you have selected discart in the Universal Movie scraper?

Have you added the required settings to your advancedsettings.xml file? See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-12-03, 10:03)Karellen Wrote: @Live2Ride

Have you named your artwork as discart.png?

I assume you have selected discart in the Universal Movie scraper?

Have you added the required settings to your advancedsettings.xml file? See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork

I do not want to have to rename manually.
Yes i have selected discart in the scraper. Actually I’ve checked all boxes regarding images :-D.
I haven’t added settings regarding images in advancedsettings.xml. Totally missed that feature. Will look into that. Thanks for the tip.

Edit: it worked. Thanks @Karellen
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatically select discart0