Suggestion - Save Templates into the rename pattern
Without having the replace renderer placed in data folder, the code won't work.
To just remove remux,

Code:
remux,""

will do.
I have created a remux.cvs inside data folder, and it stills rename it to "no remux.csv" in any case.

This is the content of the csv file:

V:\SDD - PELICULAS\SDD - PELICULAS\03 - 1080p Remux
V:\SDD - PELICULAS\SDD - PELICULAS\04 - 1080p Remux Animacion\01 - Dibujos Infantil
V:\SDD - PELICULAS\SDD - PELICULAS\04 - 1080p Remux Animacion\02 - Anime
V:\SDD - PELICULAS\SDD - PELICULAS\04 - 1080p Remux Animacion\03 - No Infantil
V:\SDD - PELICULAS\SDD - PELICULAS\07 - 4K Remux
V:\SDD - PELICULAS\SDD - PELICULAS\09 - 4K Remux Animacion\01 - Dibujos Infantil
V:\SDD - PELICULAS\SDD - PELICULAS\09 - 4K Remux Animacion\02 - Anime
V:\SDD - PELICULAS\SDD - PELICULAS\09 - 4K Remux Animacion\03 - No Infantil
The content of remux.csv should be just:

Code:
remux,""
Ok, I did all this withouth reading your last message.  I am goint to do some test and will let you know.  Now your code makes sense.

Thanks a lot.  Hope I will have a good result.
(2021-01-28, 13:46)tars Wrote: The content of remux.csv should be just:
Code:
remux,""

Hi Tars, 

I keeps renamint it always as "no remux.mkv", and I have already the remux.csv in data forder containing just your line:  remux,""

However, regarding the links you sent to me explaining that behaviier, it says in the webpage... "tinyMediaManager v4.1 introduced a new JMTE renderer (replace) to do custom replacements.".

However, I am using TMM 4.0.7, and eventhought I have push "look for updates", it keeps me in that version.  I also tried to download again TMM from the webpage, but I downloads 4.0.7.

Could that be the problem?  If so, I can wait for 4.1 update...  

Thanks a lote for your help.
If you want to try 4.1, download nightly version from the homepage. Then it will update to the latest version.
(2021-01-28, 14:07)tars Wrote: If you want to try 4.1, download nightly version from the homepage. Then it will update to the latest version.

Done!  I have realized that it is case sensitive, but once changed remux by Remux, it works perfect.  Besides, I had into my code some conditionals to change h264 (x264), h265 (x265) and 2160p (4K), which I can now replace by your trick.

Thanks a lot for your help.  It will save a lot of time changing code in TMM.

My apologies for all the messing around.  I didn't know about that .csv file to be stored into data directory.  

Regards,
Glad to hear it worked.

It's my fault that I wrongly assumed you're on the latest version and familiar to all the new features and thus failed to provide detailed instructions.

Looks like a lot of miscommunication was going on between us on this thread. Hopefully it'll work much better next time.
(2021-01-28, 15:14)tars Wrote: Glad to hear it worked.

It's my fault that I wrongly assumed you're on the latest version and familiar to all the new features and thus failed to provide detailed instructions.

Looks like a lot of miscommunication was going on between us on this thread. Hopefully it'll work much better next time.

Clearly a problem of communication.  I was trying to apply your code but without v4.1 and remux.csv file, I was all lost.  I didn't understood your code at all until you provide that link to the blog.  Anyway, I really really appreciate your help and your patience.

Just in case it can help to other people, I just have addapted the code to my needs, which are the following:
-  If directory has Remux in the path, it will apply Remux code... if not...
-  If filename has Remux in the name, it will apply Remux code... if not...
-  It will apply No Remux code

Besides, my code is the following:
Remux:  Tittle (year) [Resolution Remux Video Codec Audio Codec] [ID TMDB] -->  Aladdín (2019) [1080p Remux x264 DTS] [ID 420817].mkv
No Remux:  Tittle (year) [Resolution Video Codec Audio Codec] [Dual + Subs] (if correspond) [ID TMDB] -->  Alcanzando tu sueño (2019) [1080p x264 AC3] [Dual + Subs] [ID 440918].mkv

Change:
h264 by x264
h265 by x265
2160p by 4K

This is the code I will use from now on, withouth the need to change it manually depending of the source (Thanks again Tars).

${if movie.path = movie.path;replace(remux.csv)}${if movie.mainVideoFile.basename = movie.mainVideoFile.basename;replace(remux.csv)}${title} (${year}) [${movie.mediaInfoVideoFormat;replace(remux.csv)} ${movie.mediaInfoVideoCodec;replace(remux.csv)} ${movie.mediaInfoAudioCodec}] ${if movie.mediaInfoAudioCodecList.length = '1' } ${else} [Dual${if movie.mainVideoFile.subtitles} + Subs${end}] ${end}[ID ${movie.tmdbId}]${else}${title} (${year}) [${movie.mediaInfoVideoFormat;replace(remux.csv)} Remux ${movie.mediaInfoVideoCodec;replace(remux.csv)} ${movie.mediaInfoAudioCodec}] [ID ${movie.tmdbId}]${end}${else}${title} (${year}) [${movie.mediaInfoVideoFormat;replace(remux.csv)} Remux ${movie.mediaInfoVideoCodec;replace(remux.csv)} ${movie.mediaInfoAudioCodec}] [ID ${movie.tmdbId}]${end}

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestion - Save Templates into the rename pattern0