Audio sync issues?
Have you tried disabling hardware decode (as suggested a few posts back)?
(2020-12-23, 18:57)popcornmix Wrote: Have you tried disabling hardware decode (as suggested a few posts back)?
I haven't got a hardware acceleration option anywhere.
(2020-12-23, 22:40)tinpanalley Wrote:
(2020-12-23, 18:57)popcornmix Wrote: Have you tried disabling hardware decode (as suggested a few posts back)?
It's in Settings->Player (you may need to enable Advanced or Expert settings to see it - which is the option bottom left on most settings screens in the standard Estuary skin)
(2020-12-24, 10:17)noggin Wrote:
It's in Settings->Player (you may need to enable Advanced or Expert settings to see it - which is the option bottom left on most settings screens in the standard Estuary skin)
Found it. Let's see if it works. Thanks
I am having a related issue
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=359450
(2020-12-24, 10:17)noggin Wrote:
Alright, seems better. But I'm wondering if taking all these files and just making them h264 mp4s wouldn't be better for longer term compatibility.
@tinpanalley

Why is this the wrong forum?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-01-03, 23:31)Karellen Wrote: @tinpanalley

Why is this the wrong forum?
Not the wrong forum, but rather, if he already has a thread, shouldn't he just wait for a response in his thread?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio sync issues?0