Unmounting of USB devices
Hello!

I enabled the halmount option and it works perfectly. USB devices are mounted automaticly. My problem is, how do i unmount them without quitting XBMC?
molten_universe Wrote:Hello!

I enabled the halmount option and it works perfectly. USB devices are mounted automaticly. My problem is, how do i unmount them without quitting XBMC?

Currently there is no way of doing this, although its a planned feature but I haven't gotten around doing it. Mainly because I got into troubles with the context menu, but anyways it should be working sometime this autumn Nod
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Topfs2 Wrote:Currently there is no way of doing this, although its a planned feature but I haven't gotten around doing it. Mainly because I got into troubles with the context menu, but anyways it should be working sometime this autumn Nod
hi!

what is the current status of this feature?
unmounting would be great. Big Grin

hth,
//richard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unmounting of USB devices0