Solved Download works on linux but not on firestick
Not sure if this is the right place or if I can ask about firestick but I have just run into a problem.  I can browse and download from linux browser as usual and similarly used to be able to do this on firestick to the same site but today the firestick download doesn't work although everything else on firestick is working fine. 
Could this be due to a site being blocked on firestick or some other reason?
Grateful for pointers on what to look for.  I just upgraded to Kodi v19 today but the problem existed in v18 this morning before I upgraded.
What do you mean by download? Vanilla Kodi doesn't download media, are you referring to downloading something via an add-on, or are you talking about downloading Kodi itself or addons from our official repo?

Which site are you trying to download from?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-01-02, 00:27)DarrenHill Wrote: What do you mean by download? Vanilla Kodi doesn't download media, are you referring to downloading something via an add-on, or are you talking about downloading Kodi itself or addons from our official repo?

Which site are you trying to download from?
Hi and thanks for the reply.  I was using an add-on and an unofficial repo.  I now suspect my own efforts.  Started over and eventually all came good.  Sorry to have wasted your time.
So at this point it may be worth also drawing your attention to our piracy policy (wiki), as many such sources are in violation of it. If that is the case then any affected device is not eligible for support here.

Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Download works on linux but not on firestick0