Cloudword
Where or who can I get a new Cloudword for my Kodi. Haven't used it in a while and want to update it and the system.
(2021-01-03, 19:33)mrparts1 Wrote: Where or who can I get a new Cloudword for my Kodi.

You'll have to be a bit more specific on what it is you are searching for, as the term Cloudword does not really ring my bell.
Wife was yelling me the Kodi wasn't working again. Turned Kodi on and went to watch a TV show, but wouldn't open, nor would a movie. Stated add ons had an issue. Tried different things, but still didn't work. Went to 'tools' then ' cloudword' and put in the last one I had, I think it is a type of password to update Kodi, entered that work, but didn't work. So I really don't know what else to do.I know last time this happened I called the guy that sold the unit to me, gave me a new word to put in and it would work for about 8 months than have to do it all over again. Not sure if the helps , but it a standalone box unit and have firmware version 2.0.7
@mrparts1

Sounds like you have a fully loaded Kodi box which has nothing to do with us here, and is not supported by us.

I suggest you call the "guy" again.

Please read our Forum Rules and be aware of our example list of Banned Add-ons (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cloudword0