Wide icons for TV Series?
How do I make the icons wide for the TV series screen (the main list, ie Heroes, Battlestar, House... etc.) ?

They are all smooshED. Sorry if this has been posted. I searched but didn't find it.
At the TV series screen, go to the menu that lets you switch views, library/files mode, etc. and scroll to the right until you see 'view types'. Select that and activate 'banner'. Then switch the view to banner.
HELP iam having the same problem
the pictures are squashed
i cannot see any banners option either
oh ok i found the banners option but it doesnt work
the pictures are blank and then it revert backs to poster view?
okay .. go to the menu where you want to switch to banners

hit "S" (not sure what it is on the xbox but you know you hit the right button because it will pull up a menu with shutdown at the top) .. choose View Types ... and enable Banner

now you should be able to choose banner from View at the top
If they are blank when highlighted you'll need to reset AEON in the options.
no they are massively small and squashed together ; /
If you have banner view enabled and the thumbs are showing up but they are squished together, you just need to select new thumbs from thetvdb.com. For each show, go to the context menu (white button), select TV Show Information, Get Thumb, and choose one of the banner thumbs instead of the poster thumb (there are usually several banner thumbs). Recently thetvdb.com has changed some things and the scraper now scrapes the poster thumbs by default.

If the problem is that the thumbs are black, its probably a memory issue. Using the Aeon Lite fixed that for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wide icons for TV Series?0