OS X Audio - Loud cracks while in menu
Music 
Aloha people of the Kodi Forum!

I come to you with stupid questions you have probably heard often, but the forum search did not bring up a lot of answers.
So please be patient with this absolute noob that is speaking here and let me explain :

Today I downloaded the Kodi client to just give it a try and see how it would play out, but upon opening, before i tried to import any media and play it, just while navigating the menu I experienced loud crackles that made me immediatly shut down Kodi. Those crackles were not in the realm of annoying, that stuff was more like "what is happening and please let everything be ok". I did not find any threads talking about this, the only info i got was user talking about crackles while playing something. I am running the latest official Kodi download on OS X 10.13, my chain is MacPro 5.1 - RME Firewire 800 (DAC) - Amp - Speakers. I never experienced something like this before, all the other media apps run as they usually do, so my thought was "this must be something software related"... Has anyone ever heard of stuff like this?

Let me know if more info is needed, I under explained or straight up confused you!

all the best!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio - Loud cracks while in menu0