Output of add-on to be redirected to different HDMI port
Hi guys,

I have Kodi (so for on LibreElec, but will migrate to other distro eventually), serving as DVBT2 tuner and video player - connected to hdmi0 - plasma screen. Recently I got old notebook LCD and controller and power unit. I want to use that screen as secondary screen to hdmi1, parsing different info. For simplicity, let's think just clock. 
 I need output to hdmi1 as independent - so hdmi0 doesn't mirror to hdmi1 and/or vice-versa.

Questions please:
 1) Can Kodi display content of add-on to other display (so far I was not able to find it in Kodi/google/forums)?
 2) If ^^  can't be done, can be the output of executable script outside of Kodi (on OS level) be redirected to hdmi1, while keeping Movie/TV playback on? I understand this might be more relevant to https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/ and I already searched to no avail (could be my keywords..)

Disclaimer: I do appreciate any feedback; Yes, I'm lame and terrible coder and ~2hrs of looking into various documentations, snippet was not very helpful. Could be my lack of knowledge, yes. 

thanks,
Kny2tl
OK, once I wrote it, it came to my mind that 2) is easily done - having linux distro display Kodi on hdmi0 and have ie terminal on hdmi1. stupid me. Anyway, 1) is still valid and would save me from migrating to distro,..) Apologies..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Output of add-on to be redirected to different HDMI port0