Visualization
Does anyone know if there are any other visualizations that can be used on the PC version? I hate having only 2 since the XBOX version has even more.
There's three actually.
Ok, no offense, but that really doesnt help me, and only 2 out of 3 work for me.
I know it's a simple question but: how do you make the visualisation full screen? I am so used to the XBOX version, that I could not figure it out with a keyboard and/or mouse.

Also, is there a list of keyboard shortcuts for Windows? I've searched my butt off, to no avail.
nextel Wrote:Ok, no offense, but that really doesnt help me, and only 2 out of 3 work for me.

Program some more and you'll have more.

Otherwise, you'll have to live with what's there.

The devs have more important things to concentrate on right now before new vizs are created/ported.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Bobsf40 Wrote:I know it's a simple question but: how do you make the visualisation full screen? I am so used to the XBOX version, that I could not figure it out with a keyboard and/or mouse.

Also, is there a list of keyboard shortcuts for Windows? I've searched my butt off, to no avail.

tab key

here's some key descriptions too

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Keymap.xml#Keyboard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Visualization0