Alba lcd26advd (1366x768p@60Hz), LibreELEC on RPi3 - cannot get the resolution.
Alba lcd26advd (1366x768p@60Hz), LibreELEC on RPi3 - cannot get the resolution.

Hunting around, I saw ideas of adding disp_cap in userdata with 1366x768p60hz, tried disp_add with 1366x768p60hz. Neither has any effect whatsoever following reboot. Perhaps these options have been removed or the location for those files changed?

I'd be very grateful for any assistance in getting this to work.
You need to be clearer about the problem.

You are connecting your RPi3 to this TV using a HDMI cable? What happens? Do you get picture? Or no picture? If you get picture, what resolution does it show?

Which version of LibreElec are you using?

Finally, and see the sticky posts on the forum, where are your log files? These will list the available resolutions.
(2021-02-05, 07:24)Earnest Wrote: I'd be very grateful for any assistance in getting this to work.

Enable debugging in Kodi in the Settings/System/Logging section, restart LibreELEC, and provide the kodi.log file to us via a pastebin-type service.
LibreELEC (official): 9.2.6

RPi to the TV via HDMI. I get a picture, it's just too wide. I can change resolutions just fine, I just don't get the 1366 option. 1920x1080, 640x480, and many things in between all work, they just run off the side of the screen.

My disp_add is in ~/.kodi/userdata/ and only has the line

Code:
1366x768p60hz

Kodi.log:

hastebin - ekitogiziy (kodi.tv)

(Not sure why pasting the hastebing url results in the above...)
Sorry, don't see the ability to edit the post.

Here's a kodi.log with the requested debugging enabled.

hastebin - avotetuvir (kodi.tv)
Anyone able to help?
(2021-02-19, 01:59)Earnest Wrote: Anyone able to help?

There are no logs attached to your posts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alba lcd26advd (1366x768p@60Hz), LibreELEC on RPi3 - cannot get the resolution.0