Cu Lyrics disables keymap - lose control of Music OSD
I have been frustrated with the inability to turn off the CU lyrics script. The problem I am having is that once it has been started from the Music OSD, the script seems to change the keymap for the visualization window in which the music is running and lyrics are being displayed. As a result I cannot access the Music OSD to control the music or turn off script. In addition, all other keymaps set for the visualization window are changed as well.

I asked these questions in another thread, but absent any responses, I am trying again:

1. It seems the keymap set for the visualization window is over-ridden by the script. Is this the expected behavior?
2. If so, is there a window name I can use in my keymap to change the default CU lyrics keymap to one that will work for me?
3. If not, is there any other way to change the keymap while the script is running?

I am using Kodi 18.9 on an nVidia Shield running the Aeon-Nox Silvo skin. Thanks.
(2021-02-09, 22:29)St1k Wrote: I have been frustrated with the inability to turn off the CU lyrics script. The problem I am having is that once it has been started from the Music OSD, the script seems to change the keymap for the visualization window in which the music is running and lyrics are being displayed. As a result I cannot access the Music OSD to control the music or turn off script. In addition, all other keymaps set for the visualization window are changed as well.

I asked these questions in another thread, but absent any responses, I am trying again:

1. It seems the keymap set for the visualization window is over-ridden by the script. Is this the expected behavior?
2. If so, is there a window name I can use in my keymap to change the default CU lyrics keymap to one that will work for me?
3. If not, is there any other way to change the keymap while the script is running?

I am using Kodi 18.9 on an nVidia Shield running the Aeon-Nox Silvo skin. Thanks.

That shouldn’t happen, but it’s due to the skin, not CU lyrics script, so you’d better ask to the skin author...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-02-10, 09:41)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-02-09, 22:29)St1k Wrote: ThI have been frustrated with the inability to turn off the CU lyrics script. The problem I am having is that once it has been started from the Music OSD, the script seems to change the keymap for the visualization window in which the music is running and lyrics are being displayed. As a result I cannot access the Music OSD to control the music or turn off script. In addition, all other keymaps set for the visualization window are changed as well.

That shouldn’t happen, but it’s due to the skin, not CU lyrics script, so you’d better ask to the skin author...
Thanks.  I'll repost in the Aeon-Nox Silvo forum.
I'll move this thread to the Aeon Nox Silvo forum.

Not sure how much luck you will have as the skin author has been MIA for about a year.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cu Lyrics disables keymap - lose control of Music OSD0