MediaStream v0.87 Released
craigey1 Wrote:Can the normal text font be made bigger using the "skin fonts" = bigger option I tried selecting the option under settings->Appearence->Skin Fonts->Bigger, but they just stay the same.

I selected the bigger clock & it looks to be about the right size.

If I could read the text, this would be perfect!!

I apreciate the hard work & effort this must have taken.

The Bigger font has bigger font for plots etc but is not bigger across the board. If it's the plot text that's still too small then I'm thinking of adding an Even Bigger font at some point soon.
An Even Bigger Font sounds good.

On my 28" CRT the smaller fonts using Bigger Fonts are unfotunately way too small. It'll look excellent when I get a 42" in a couple of months. But until then the fonts are just a bit too small for my SDTV
New fontset (called Massive!) has been added for next release
Sounds good to me.

Thanks, I really like this skin & will be glad to have it as my default.
Looks great. Also looking forward to the massive fonts - the current ones are way too small on my TV Sad
why is it that i can only view my videos and series from ''My Videos''

and not my movies and tv shows??

i miss something out or is that still under development?
Have you scanned them into the library as 'Movies' and 'TV Shows'?
if i go to My Videos it will ask me to find a source and add a folder F:/videos
it works

but i want all 3 different

Tv Shows to F:/TV Shows
Movies to be F:/Movies

but in tv shows i dont get the option....i can press right-> and click on files but that just gives me videos that i added for the video section..

little help plz Smile
whiplash360 Wrote:if i go to My Videos it will ask me to find a source and add a folder F:/videos
it works

but i want all 3 different

Tv Shows to F:/TV Shows
Movies to be F:/Movies

but in tv shows i dont get the option....i can press right-> and click on files but that just gives me videos that i added for the video section..

little help plz Smile

I'm pretty sure the movie and tv section links to the movies and tv libraries... you need to scan your media into the library.
^ exactly. if you want to go to the tv show folders in files view, you'll have to change the code to make the tv shows link in the main menu to go there.
I think I found a bug:

In TV Shows, I can see number of episodes for each show. However, when I list the seasons, the place for number of episodes is empty. Instead, when I go into a season, I see "1 episode" for episode 1, "2 episodes" for episode 2, and so on... I'm pretty sure episode 12 of CSI doesn't, in itself, include 12 different episodes Smile

The episode numbering has obviously just been moved one level too deep, and is enumerating incorrectly.
Love the theme. Thanks so much for all your hard work guys.

Minor thing, when finishing watching a show and you go back to your list you always go back to the top rather then staying highlighted on the video you watched. Maybe its just me. I will look around a bit. Wow there is so much you can do with this theme, so many options.

Did I mention I like it?
Nathaniel Wrote:I think I found a bug:

In TV Shows, I can see number of episodes for each show. However, when I list the seasons, the place for number of episodes is empty. Instead, when I go into a season, I see "1 episode" for episode 1, "2 episodes" for episode 2, and so on... I'm pretty sure episode 12 of CSI doesn't, in itself, include 12 different episodes Smile

The episode numbering has obviously just been moved one level too deep, and is enumerating incorrectly.

Changing view mode from Wall Stream to Episodes will do the trick Wink
Due to laziness, I just updated after using a previouse version for about a year and a half. I have to say the new version and skin is absolutely brilliant and several small inconveniences have been fixed. It is truly wonderful and my friends are envious. Thank you for all the hard work and effort! I do have one tiny suggestion: when paused or when skipping forward or back the progress bar is so big in the new skin that it obscures much of the image. I have a video projector and sometimes I like to pause a film and look around the scene at the details. I often revert to the old skin just to get rid of the huge bar. Is it possible for it to be just a thin sort of thing at the top or bottom? The new design is really beautiful and you people have great taste and excellent graphic and artistic sense. Thanks again for all the improvements.
J. Callahan
jakes.mail Wrote:Due to laziness, I just updated after using a previouse version for about a year and a half. I have to say the new version and skin is absolutely brilliant and several small inconveniences have been fixed. It is truly wonderful and my friends are envious. Thank you for all the hard work and effort! I do have one tiny suggestion: when paused or when skipping forward or back the progress bar is so big in the new skin that it obscures much of the image. I have a video projector and sometimes I like to pause a film and look around the scene at the details. I often revert to the old skin just to get rid of the huge bar. Is it possible for it to be just a thin sort of thing at the top or bottom? The new design is really beautiful and you people have great taste and excellent graphic and artistic sense. Thanks again for all the improvements.
J. Callahan

I think this is planned for the next release actually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.87 Released1