Remotexbmc 2.0 Patch Atlantis/SVN
Patch REMOTEXBMC 2.0 all version SVN/ATLANTIS.Version test - please send me your comment.Shocked
REMOTEXBMC 2.0 is comptible with GAMEPAD XBOX1 but if u are interesed your help are welcom for definit the action button. Big Grin
mode2006 Wrote:Patch REMOTEXBMC 2.0 all version SVN/ATLANTIS.Version test - please send me your comment.Shocked

Hi, it works fine now great job!!!, how i can setup EVENTCLIENT as default setting?
in the ini file :
APIControl=false
IP Address=127.0.0.1
Port=80 or other
open your web server xbmc port 80 or other
mmmms im really struggling to get this working??i have installed remotexbmc and my xbox pad is installed in windows ok... it just does not work in xbmc !?!?! I cant seem to find any info on setting up remotexbmc, please someone help lol

If i run remotexbmc it sits in the taskbar and says xbmc:not.running? If i launch xbmc alt-tab and then run remotexbmc its says xbmc:auto.control but i still cannot use the pad in xbmc...

I can see it does work cos ppl have replied in other threads saying it does. What am I doing wrong?

thanks
sn0ut Wrote:mmmms im really struggling to get this working??i have installed remotexbmc and my xbox pad is installed in windows ok... it just does not work in xbmc !?!?! I cant seem to find any info on setting up remotexbmc, please someone help lol

If i run remotexbmc it sits in the taskbar and says xbmc:not.running? If i launch xbmc alt-tab and then run remotexbmc its says xbmc:auto.control but i still cannot use the pad in xbmc...

I can see it does work cos ppl have replied in other threads saying it does. What am I doing wrong?

thanks

Hi sn0ut, the option gamepad is not including for the moment.
I noticed Capslock behavior inconsistencies. Your program switched it while starting but it's not changing it back on the end. So the capslock state will be different for next execution than for the first time. Let's say capslock is turned on every odd execution and turned off every even. Is it needed for the remotexbmc functionality?
hah no wonder then lol... so is it just the remote support for now?
this version runs faster and much more exactly with the atlantis build

this is a good step forward

but i can se a higher cpuusage in the taskmanager for xbmc is this a known problem ?
gorgone Wrote:this version runs faster and much more exactly with the atlantis build

this is a good step forward

but i can se a higher cpuusage in the taskmanager for xbmc is this a known problem ?

Use the keymap.xml included in the setup remotexbmc 2.0.
Goofy2 Wrote:I noticed Capslock behavior inconsistencies. Your program switched it while starting but it's not changing it back on the end. So the capslock state will be different for next execution than for the first time. Let's say capslock is turned on every odd execution and turned off every even. Is it needed for the remotexbmc functionality?

the function Capslock is necessary for remotexbmc 2.0 with the keymap.xml include to the setup.I would make one update for remove the function Capslock when leaving remotexbmc.
sn0ut Wrote:hah no wonder then lol... so is it just the remote support for now?
Yes remote support.Have u tested the file ?XBOXGAMEPAD-TEST FOR ORIGINAL GAMEPAD MICROSOFT
Sec Post: here
mode2006 Wrote:Yes remote support.Have u tested the file ?XBOXGAMEPAD-TEST FOR ORIGINAL GAMEPAD MICROSOFT
Sec Post: here

I thought it supports both remote and gamepad, please can you clarify that?
XBOXGAMEPAD-TEST FOR ORIGINAL GAMEPAD MICROSOFT is a test version, it is possible to make this program compatible with the gamepad but I do not have much time, your help for definit function are welcom.
Y=action - X=action A= B=.......

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remotexbmc 2.0 Patch Atlantis/SVN0