Last Update, TMM didnt open
Hello everyone, first apologize for my level of English. I have a problem. In the last update. I have the pre-release version of the tmm, i have spent about 5 days scanning all my films and scratching all the films at 100% concordance level. Yesterday I skip the update, i gave him to accept update. Today when I reboot, the program no longer opens for me, I remove the movies database and it opens me.
This is the file
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
thank you so much
Just to try, I have downloded your DDBB and my TMM doesn't open as well.   I don't know if DDBB file can corrupt because of the update?

Anyway, this is a problem I have found many times.  I have some friends who has sent me his tvshow.db in order to see what he has, and there is no way I can open TMM once I replace my tvshow.db by his.  Once told, he tells me that he is working perfectly fine with that file.  

I thought it could be memory problem, but I put memory in TMM at 8GB, restart my computer (I have 16GB ram), and with just a 20% of memory usage, I still couldn't open TMM.  It makes as it is "opening" and all of the sudden, it dissapear.

Maybe your problem is related to this.  I don't know.

We'll see if @mlaggner has any explanation for this behaviour.

Regards,
@mado90 I just tried to open your database and it is indeed corrupted. Fortunately we do regularly backups in tmm, so you could take the youngest working movies.db from the backup and just add the things which are missing. The backups are in the folder /backup in the tmm folder.
This can happen, if you force quit tmm while it is writing to the database
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
@mlaggner anything about why I am not able to open my friends tvshow.db?  He is working in Ubuntu and I am working in windows... I don't know if that can affect at all?  I has happened to me several times, and It's very strange.

Besides... could be any problem if he uses a different version of TMM than mine?  I know he is working with v4, but not sure about what specific version...
(2021-03-01, 09:34)mlaggner Wrote: @mado90 I just tried to open your database and it is indeed corrupted. Fortunately we do regularly backups in tmm, so you could take the youngest working movies.db from the backup and just add the things which are missing. The backups are in the folder /backup in the tmm folder.
This can happen, if you force quit tmm while it is writing to the database

Hello,
This happened to me updating tmm. An update message appears and i press yes
Im using windows server database 2019
@mado90 the source of the bug from 4.1.0.1 ((TV show) fixes endless update data source #1230 #1228) affected movies too, but not in a performance wise manner. Under certain circumstance (and having a lot of bad luck) this could to a corruption too, if you have applied to the update too early. Nevertheless this should not appear from 4.1.1 onwards

@jhoyos should be no issue since the DB is purely made in Java which is OS independent (and the stored values _should_ be too.. I've opened a few foreign DBs recently and there were no issue at all..). Are you able to open tmm in a console view - maybe some error is printed out in the console
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last Update, TMM didnt open0