OS X The database is repeatedly skipped with the Mac Book M1
Hi ! I use an Apple Mac Book M1 and I'm actually happy that the Tiny Media Manager works. Unfortunately, he keeps forgetting my database entries. I keep getting the message "Data source / path /" is being skipped. Must then re-integrate the complete database. My films are on a NAS, but I never had problems with Windows. Can someone help me?

Most of the time, the database is allegedly no longer discoverable after restarting the operating system.
sounds like a "security feature" of macOS: https://www.tinymediamanager.org/help/fa...to-big-sur

you may need to _allow_ tinyMediaManager to access files outside of the bundle
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hi! According to the release, Tiny Media Manager is released for network volume. I removed it again and selected it again when TMM ask but after restarting it doesn't find the path again Sad
It's very strange when I go to the data source after an error, I can't change the path either (change button below). If I then take away the authorization of Files and Folders under security and restart TMM, I can change the path again and after the folder is selected again, I can update the films again. But only until the next restart.
Think you i Can try the Pro Version to fix this Problem?
this sounds like a problem with your macOS installation.. We do have many other macOS users without this problem (or even they did not report it what I do not think).

Unless any other macOS user is able to help you, I don't think the PRO version changes anything here. At least I do not know such details of macOS
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
I just tested this with a mac mini M1 and tmm definitely works here! I did not even have problem accessing the file system. Make sure your NAS is mounted BEFORE starting tmm
I dont installed TMM!

I only moved the Icon to the Program ?

Is That wrong?
I give up. The program has an error not my MAC. All other programs like EMM, MediaElch etc. run without problems. I can set the data source then it finds everything and after restarting it no longer finds it and of course my NAS is connected. I will switch to a better working program. Fewer options, but at least it works
If I enter the data source again via "new data source" in the options, TMM will immediately find the films in the NAS again! Small workaround but not nice!

data protection is free for TMM and he does not ask again when setting the data source again
Any idea?
sorry, but everything I would do has already been posted. And since there are many other macOS users out there _without_ any problems (my mac mini M1 too), I suppose this is a local problem in your setup where I cannot help you any further

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The database is repeatedly skipped with the Mac Book M10