Possible start watching TV on wakeup | from sleep | suspend ?
Possible start watching TV (IPTV) on wakeup | from sleep | suspend ?
Sure, just press play Wink
On a more serious note: i think there is no autostart after waking from suspend if that is what you mean. Only on starting Kodi as far as I know.
With Kodi 19, if you just do not stop playback when turning off the device or putting it to sleep, playback should continue once you resume from sleep / turn on the device.

If you want Kodi to start playback of live TV whenever you start Kodi, activate the respective seeing in "interface" / "startup" / "startup action".
Oh really? Cool, didn't know that it worked from sleep/resume.
Gonna try that out, nice!
(2021-03-06, 14:30)ksooo Wrote: With Kodi 19, if you just do not stop playback when turning off the device or putting it to sleep, playback should continue once you resume from sleep / turn on the device.

If you want Kodi to start playback of live TV whenever you start Kodi, activate the respective seeing in "interface" / "startup" / "startup action".
I can verify that this procedure worked on my system that uses nextPVR for live TV. I wasn't playing live TV when I exited Kodi and when I restarted Kodi, it began playing the last channel I had been watching.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible start watching TV on wakeup | from sleep | suspend ?0