v19- nvidia shield pro 2019 - Video files from NAS just exit playback(debug included)
Here is the debug log https://paste.kodi.tv/kojenodigi
This problem started happening the day of the upgrade to version 19. I also had my SMB connection to my NAS broken like many others on here but I followed the steps there( just manually setting up the SMB basically) to fix that.
Now the issue is that when streaming 4k files from my NAS, every few minutes. The playback will just exit back to the menu. No buffering messages, it just exits to the menu. And when I start the video again, it instantly starts with no buffering.
Anyone know whats going on here? Is it a buffer/cache issue?
I did initially do some cache/buffer size setup when I was on shield 9( it was settings in an xml file, I cant remember the specifics). Did the upgrade break those settings? Do I need to do new cache/buffer settings?
(2021-03-05, 21:01)FriendlySituation Wrote: Here is the debug log https://paste.kodi.tv/kojenodigi
This problem started happening the day of the upgrade to version 19. I also had my SMB connection to my NAS broken like many others on here but I followed the steps there( just manually setting up the SMB basically) to fix that.
Now the issue is that when streaming 4k files from my NAS, every few minutes. The playback will just exit back to the menu. No buffering messages, it just exits to the menu. And when I start the video again, it instantly starts with no buffering.
Anyone know whats going on here? Is it a buffer/cache issue?
I did initially do some cache/buffer size setup when I was on shield 9( it was settings in an xml file, I cant remember the specifics). Did the upgrade break those settings? Do I need to do new cache/buffer settings?
Also, the file being played is Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone if you are looking for it in the logs
I'm experiencing this as well when playing video files via NFS from my Unraid server.
(2021-03-10, 03:00)patient000 Wrote: I'm experiencing this as well when playing video files via NFS from my Unraid server.

Having same issue as OP but with NFS, playing movies from a FREENAS server no issue with previous version of kodi. Now, I'm watching something and it stops to menu and the NFS share for that path becomes unavailable for a period of time. Other shares are still available, I switch to another, play some other movie, after a random number of minutes.... same issue. Now the first share is back up again but will repeat error!

I restart the shield, clear kodi cache, restart the server: nothing fixes it. The weird thing is that sometimes if plays flawlessly and sometimes it's THIS!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
v19- nvidia shield pro 2019 - Video files from NAS just exit playback(debug included)0