Kodi Matrix Flash Drive is displayed twice
After updating to Kodi Matrix, I added my video sources (all Flash Drives). When I plug in a Flash Drive, it is displayed twice. How can I prevent this ?
My Skin is Aeon Tajo, but the same is happening with Estuary Skin.
I have a Beelink GT1 Mini Box.
On my Orbsmart S84 Box with Kodi Matrix and Aeon Tajo Skin this is not happening.
In picture 1 you can see the attached Flash Drive in picture 2 you can see I have added the Flash Drive as a video source named DEUTSCH in picture 3 I removed the Flash Drive again.ImageImage
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
Doublecheck if the flash drive has two partitions..
This is a new issue with Android and V19 for all attached (and internal) HDD's as well as SD cards and flash drives.
They are all displayed twice and show generic names, not the actual drive names as seen in V18.9.
Under Android, these are the old Linux drive ID's of sdb2, sda1 etc. 

Worse still, both copies in the library are now updated separately (i.e. after completing with one drive, it then updates the second non-existent "duplicate drive" with the same meta data). 
This takes quite a while for two separate 8Tb USB drives plugged in....

I seem to recall this same issue being fixed in a release of V17 some time ago.....
Yes, I think you are right about that.
I added my video sources with Library Watchdog and the flash drive was also displayed twice. But once as / Storage and once with a different name, as you can see in the pictures.
However, this problem does not occur on my Orbsmart S84 box, that is quite strange.

https://forum.geizhals.at/files/4685/202...182827.jpg
https://forum.geizhals.at/files/4685/202...182755.jpg
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Matrix Flash Drive is displayed twice0